Saturday, October 4, 2008

We finally have plans!!

Katie will be leaving for Vienna shortly. She gets a ride in an ambulance to the airport and will fly on a stretcher. She is quite excited. Robby, the group facilitator is flying with her. I have bought my one way ticket to Vienna. I leave at 11:20 am and arrive at 4 pm Sunday afternoon. My next update will be from Vienna. We are happy this been decided, she is getting the care she needs and I am on my way. Mike and Riley are bachelors again! Frozen pizza here we come. Luckily I have just been to Vienna so I am familiar with the airport, where the ATM is at the airport and the public transportation system. Thanks for all your love and prayers!!!

2 comments:

darci said...

That sounds like an awesome plan. Good luck with everything. We'll be anxiously awaiting more good news!

Tara said...

It seems like almost anything can be overcome and sooo much better to deal with when their are plans and things are moving forward. Goood!

I love the blogging world how we can keep in touch so quickly, easily and with so many people.

Thanks Barb!

we love you guys - good luck!