Monday, October 6, 2008

I´m at the hospital...Katie is coming!

I´m at the hospital and they seem very nice. It´s too bad I don´t know German. It would be a bit less confusing. Katie is on her way. Katie is traveling with a doctor who speaks English. So she was happy with that. I went and got a local cell phone (verzion has no service here) and I have talked to her several times and she is anxious to come. I called Mike in the middle of the night to make sure the phone worked to the States. Lucky for me he was coherent enough to tell me he loved me. Robby the group facililtator will be heading back to Iasi. He has been wonderful, along with Sister Lundberg, Katie has not been alone in the Romanian hospital. We are grateful for all they have done. We are almost on to the next stage of this adventure. It is always something new

No comments: